Thursday, July 25th
- Millwood Brewing is hosting several events throughout the month of July for people to learn more about the beer making process. Their latest event will be a visit out to the hop farm at Big Barn Brewing in Mead. Attendees will learn about hops and how they are processed and you'll be able to sample some Big Barn beers after the tour. The tour runs from 6 to 7:30 and although it is a free event, they ask that you confirm attendance via Facebook.
Friday, July 26th
- Hunga Dunga Brewing in Moscow, ID is throwing a party to celebrate their 3rd anniversary from 4 to 11 pm. There will be a raffle and swag, with live music starting at 8 pm. Congrats on 3 years! Facebook.
- There are a limited number of tickets still available for the latest Nectar beer dinner this time featuring Boise's Payette Brewing. The four course meal will include beer Payette beer pairings and reps and chefs will be on hand to discuss the food and beer. Facebook.
- Crafted Tap House in CD'A is bringing in Montana's Kettle House Brewing for a tap takeover from 5 to 9 pm. Facebook.
- Mead's Hop Mountain Taproom is hosting a tap takeover featuring beers from Spokane's River City Brewing from 6 to 9 pm. Facebook.
Saturday, July 27th
- Idaho-based non-profit, Rural Roots, is sponsoring a beer festival at the Latah County Fair and Event Center in Moscow, ID from 4 to 10 pm. Several local and regional breweries will be represented as well as live music and other fun. Entry is free, but a tasting package including a commemorative glass and 4 pours is $15. Facebook.
- Continuing their beer lesson series, Millwood Brewing is inviting interested folks to join their brewing team as they take you through a typical brew day. Learn more about the brewing process and see first hand the effort it takes to produce the beer we enjoy. 9 am to noon. Please register in advance. Facebook.
- From 4 to 8 pm, Happy Trails to Brews is hosting another Happy Tails at Happy Trails event to support Path of Hope animal rescue. A portion of sales will be donated and Path of Hope will be on hand with some of their furry friends. Facebook.
Tuesday, July 30th
- The final session of Millwood's Beer-ology series focuses on pouring and sampling beer as well as an intro to sensory training. 6 to 7:30 pm. Facebook.