Thursday, June 27th
- Bellwether is continuing it's Summer of Sours weekly beer release, but today they are also using the event to raise funds for the Spokane Edible Tree Project. $1 of every pint purchased between 5 and 8 pm. The CRATE food truck will be on hand serving up dinner as well. Facebook.
- Also for all you sour beer lovers out there, Community Pint is "Gettin' Sour in the Summer" this weekend and bringing in several special sour beers and farmhouse ales from all over the West Coast. They will be offering flight specials all weekend. Noon to 8 pm. Facebook.
- Coeur d'Alene Taphouse Unchained is hosting No-Li for a tap takeover from 5 to 8 pm. Facebook.
Friday, June 28th
- Quartzite Brewing in Chewelah is holding the Eastern Washington release of a collaboration beer they brewed with Seattle's Georgetown Brewing. The aptly named "Quartztown" is a hoppy pilsner. Doors open at 11:30 am. Facebook.
- Happy Trails to Brews is throwing a party to celebrate the Spokane release of Hellshire IX, an annual bourbon barrel-aged stout brewed by Eugene, OR's Oakshire Brewing. It will be on tap and available in bottles. They will also have several other Oakshire beers on offer. Facebook.
- Iron Goat is heading up to Mead's Hop Mountain Taproom for a tap takeover starting at 6 pm. Facebook.
Saturday, June 29th
- Slate Creek Brewing and the Rotary Club of Coeur d'Alene Evening are hosting the second annual North Idaho Brewery Olympics at the Slate Creek Taproom from 5 to 7 pm. A $20 competitor ticket gets you entered into all 8 events and a beer of your choice. Full details can be found on Facebook.
Monday, July 1st
- The new Smoke and Mirrors Saloon in downtown Spokane is hosting their first beer dinner featuring pFriem Brewing. They will be serving a 5 course meal with beer pairings. Seats are very limited so purchase tickets ASAP. Facebook.