Thursday, July 18th
- Community Pint is bringing in a collection of collaboration beers released by San Diego's Modern Times Brewing. They will be offering taster specials on all of these beers all weekend long. Facebook.
- Bellwether Brewing is releasing their latest "Summer of Sours" series beer in conjunction with a special pint night to raise money for Peak 7 Adventures, a local non-profit that offers outdoor adventure trips for under-resourced youth in the community. 3 to 9 pm. Facebook.
- Bardic Brewing is releasing their newest beer, a beefy, 10.8% Belgian Strong Ale and selling it as part of their weekly bottle and growler fill night in their brewing facility in the Valley from 5 to 7 pm. Facebook.
Saturday, July 20th
- Bellwether is hosting their annual Braggotfest, celebrating this ancient ale-mead hybrid from 1 to 10 pm. Several local breweries have produced braggots for the event, so it's sure to be a day of fun and interesting drinks. Tickets are $15 and include a commemorative tasting glass and five tokens. Facebook.
Wednesday, July 24th
- The Lantern Tap House is brining in Double Mountain Brewery and Cidery from Hood River, OR for a tap takeover from 5 to 8 pm. Facebook.