Thursday, July 26th
- Bellwether's Sainted beer release is a wine-barrel aged version of their Albion gruit ale in honor of St. Abdon, the patron of barrel-makers. The release party goes from 3 to 8. Facebook.
- Millwood Brewing is tapping two Watermelon beers, a Pale and an IPA. Stop in to taste them starting at 5:30. Twitter.
- The Filling Station on 5th is hosting a tasting event with Salt Lake's Epic Brewing. An Epic rep will be on site and they'll be tapping several beers including some barrel-aged kegs and giving out swag. Facebook.
- Steady Flow Growler House in the Valley will be hosting Eastern Idaho's Grand Teton Brewing for a tap takeover and they'll be playing "Name that Tune" for prizes from 6 to 8. Facebook.
Saturday, July 28th
- English Setter is having a Giant Jenga tournament starting at 2 pm in their taproom. Registration is $5 in advance or $10 at the door and is good for entry into the tournament and 10% off your tab. Go and show off your skills. Facebook.
Sunday, July 29th
The Backyard Public House in Spokane's West Central neighborhood is holding a Cornhole tournament and fundraiser for Spokanimal. It kicks off at 6 and from 6 to 10 pm, $1.50 of every pint of Lagunitas sold will be donated directly to Spokanimal. Facebook.