Thursday, May 30th
- Coeur d'Alene Taphouse Unchained is hosting a tap takeover by Boise's Sockeye Brewing from 5 to 8 pm. Facebook.
Friday, May 31st
- New Cheney beer bar NorthStar Taps is hosting its official grand opening celebration Friday and Saturday starting at noon each day. Big congrats on getting open! Facebook.
- Bend's Crux Fermentation Project is taking over the taps of Northern Quest's Riverbank Taphouse starting at 7 pm. Reps will be on hand and there may be chances to win swag. Facebook.
Saturday, June 1st
- Hopped Up Brewing in the Spokane Valley is hosting their 7 annual car show in their parking lot. The $10 registration fee to show your car includes a beer or root beer, or just head over and check out all the awesome rides and have some great beer. Facebook.
- The Logan Tavern is partnering with 10 Barrel Brewing to host a fundraiser to benefit SpokAnimal. From 6 to 10 pm a portion of all sales will be donated and there will be a silent auction going on with all proceeds benefitting SpokAnimal. Facebook.
Tuesday, June 4th
- Every Tuesday through Thursday in June, Daft Badger Brewing in CD'A will be donating $2 for every pint sold between 2 and 5 pm to the North Idaho Centennial Trail Foundation. Facebook.
Wednesday, June 5th
- Brandywine Bar and Bottle Shop in northwest Spokane is hosting Pelican Brewing for a beer tasting event from 5 to 7 pm, featuring some classic beers and special seasonals. Facebook.
- Mountain Lakes Brewing is hosting their first live beer quiz/comedy show inspired by NPR's "Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me" starting at 7 pm. A panel of local brewers and industry folks will quizzed on beer news and beer related subjects. Lots more info on Facebook.