Thursday, March 28th
- Steady Flow Growler House in the Valley is hosting a Bingo night with Georgetown brewing from 6 to 8 pm. Facebook.
Saturday, March 30th
- English Setter Brewing is hosting a craft beer 101 course from 4 to 6 pm. For $25, you will be able to taste and learn about several varieties of beers from expert local brewers and expand your knowledge and vocabulary to impress all your friends. Space is very limited so reserve your spot ASAP. Facebook.
- Nectar is hosting a beer pairing dinner featuring Advanced Cicerone beer expert Bobby Wood from 6 to 9 pm. Bobby will be bringing special beers to pair with a menu created by Nectar Catering's head chef and will be talking about the process of properly pairing beer and food. Note that this event is at the Nectar Catering and Event space in downtown Spokane, not at their beer and wine bar in Kendall Yards. Space is limited. Facebook.
Monday, April 1st
- Bellwether is also hosting a beer pairing dinner featuring food from both Inland Curry and Sandpoint Curry from 6 to 8 pm. Tickets should be purchased in advance. Facebook.
Wednesday, April 3rd
- The Idaho Pour Authority in Sandpoint will be hosting a pint night to benefit local non-profit Angels Over Sandpoint. Grand Teton Brewing will also be in the house with raffle items and other fun stuff. Facebook.
- Brandywine Bar and Bottle Shop will be offering a special tasting of beers from Scottish brewery, Traquair starting at 5 pm. Facebook.