Thursday, November 29th
- Bellwether continues their Sainted Beers series by honoring St. Martin of Tours with an ale brewed and backsweetned with grape juice. 3 to 9 pm. Facebook.
- Black Label will be donating $1 of every pint sold from 5 to 8 pm to local non-profit, All Heart Infusion. Facebook.
Friday, December 30th
- Huckleberry's Market on the South Hill will be holding a special sampling of beers from Oregon's Ordinance Brewing from 4 to 6. Facebook.
Saturday, December 1st
- Starting today and running all month long, No-Li is celebrating winter with their "Get Frosted" event. Each week they will be releasing 3 specialty beers and you get to keep the special "Get Frosted 2018" pint glass with purchase. They will also be selling ornaments for $10 with all proceeds benefitting SpokAnimal. More info can be found on their Facebook page.
- Also starting today, Badass Backyard Brewing will be releasing the first of their "12 beers of Christmas." They will be releasing one new beer each day through December 12th, so stop in and try them all. Facebook.
Sunday, December 2nd
- Westwood Brewing in Rathdrum is continuing to roll out their first batches of house brewed beers and this week they are bringing out their first blonde ales. They will be offering $2 pints of their standard blonde ale until the first keg is gone, and they will have a special huckleberry version on tap as well. Doors open at 11 am. Facebook.
Tuesday, December 4th
- Bellwether is teaming up with their neighbors, Elliott's an Urban Kitchen for a special "old world winter feast" featuring 5 courses from Elliott's and barrel aged beer parings from Bellwether. Tickets are $65 and are only on sale online till Thursday, November 29th. Full details and ticket links can be found on Facebook.