Thursday, November 1st
- Pints Alehouse is hosting their 5th annual Barrel-Aged Beer event featuring beers from Colorado's Avery Brewing starting today and running through Sunday. They will be offering 10+ barrel-aged beers. Facebook.
Friday, November 2nd
- River City is holding their monthly, first Friday Garage Party. As usual, they will be serving up some special beers, live music and bringing a food truck. 4 to 10 pm and all ages are welcome. Facebook.
- The Rocket Market on Spokane's South Hill is having another beer class this time focusing on "Beer to keep you warm." Atendees will be learning about and sampling several winter beers, including a some rare barrel-aged beers. The event is from 7 to 9 pm and tickets are $25. This event is limited to 30 people so reservations are suggested. Facebook.
Saturday, November 3rd
- Hayden's Mad Bomber Brewing is celebrating their 5th anniversary with an all day party starting at 11 am and a special anniversary beer release. There will be giveaways, games, food and all sorts of other fun. Happy anniversary! 🎉 Facebook.
- Big Barn Brewing in Mead is celebrating the end of their harvest season with a party and fundraiser for local non-profit Spokane Edible Tree Project. $1 from each pour all day will be donated to this great cause and there will be food and games. Facebook.
- The Hidden Mother Brewing Company in Liberty Lake is hosting a tap takeover at The Rocket Market from 5 to 8 pm. You will have a chance to sample several of their beers all in one place, which is good because they don't yet have a taproom. Facebook.
Sunday, November 4th
- Westwood Brewing in Rathdrum, ID has been open as a restaurant for a while now, but they are finally ready to release their first two house-brewed beers and they are throwing a party to celebrate. Starting at 11 am they are releasing a scotch ale and a hazy IPA and pints will be just $2 until the first keg of each is gone, so get there early. Facebook.
Tuesday, November 6th
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Election Day! Go Vote! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Wednesday, November 7th
- River City is hosting several local breweries for the first "Experience Pale Invitational" from 5 to 8 pm in their brewery. River City, Whistle Punk, Iron Goat, and Perry Street will all be bringing specially brewed pale ales and they will all be available in flights. Tickets are $15 and should be purchased in advance because it is limited to 50 people. I've already got my tickets, so I apologize in advance if next week's edition of WHTW is a bit delayed. Facebook.