Thursday, July 11th
- Nectar is kicking off its Summer Funk Fest with a special featured flight of sour beers and farmhouse ales from around the world from 6 to 8 pm. They will be featuring a rotating list of funky beers all month long, so keep an eye on their tap list. Facebook.
Friday, July 12th
- Bottles in Millwood is bringing in Firestone Walker for a tap takeover from 5 to 8 pm. They will be tapping a couple limited release offerings and some traditional Firestone favorites. The Farmer's Daughter Food Truck will there serving all evening as well. Facebook.
Saturday, July 13th
- Sandpoint is holding its 6th annual Beerfest at Trinity at City Beach from noon to 5 pm. Several local and regional breweries will be on hand at this family friendly event and there will be live music, games and food. I will be making my first trip out to Sandpoint for this event, so if you're going to be there, let me know. Facebook.
- Top Frog Brewing in Newport, WA is celebrating their 6th anniversary with a party at their taproom from 1 to 9 pm. They will be offering beer specials, a food truck and live music all day. Happy 6th! Facebook.
- Also celebrating an anniversary, the Kilted Growler Tap House in Hayden is celebrating their first year from 11 am to 9 pm. There will be an outdoor beer garden, live music, special beer releases and more. Facebook.
- The Backyard Public House is holding their second annual "Paws for a Cause" event from 2 to 5 pm on their patio. Bring yourself and your four-legged friends down during that time for beer specials, music, games and pups. A portion of all proceeds will be donated to local animal shelters. Facebook.
- Unifest, an annual event that celebrates local music, art, food and beer will be held in the parking lot of River City Brewing from 4 to 10 pm. Facebook.
Wednesday, July 17th
- The Lantern Tap House in the Perry District is hosting the local release of the third in a series of five collaboration beers that Portland's Ecliptic Brewing is putting out leading up to their 5th anniversary in October. This release is a Nectarine Sour brewed with Portland's Breakside Brewing. The event runs from 5 to 8 pm and they will have several other Ecliptic beers on tap as well. Facebook.