Friday, July 5th
- Bellwether is releasing their newest "Summer Of Sours" ale and is combining it with a fundraiser for Our Place in West Central. Throughout the entire month of July, $1 of every pint sold will be donated and they will also be collecting non-perishable food items for the food bank. Facebook.
Saturday, July 6th
- The Downtown Coeur d'Alene Brew Fest is taking place in McEuen Park from 1 to 7 pm. Your ticket gets you six, 5-oz samplers and a commemorative pint glass. There will also be food trucks, live music and games. Facebook.
- Bombastic Brewing is releasing cans of their "Blood Orange Dazzle" ale directly from their brewing facility from 10 am to 4 pm (or till they run out). Facebook.
Tuesday, July 9th
- Nectar is doing a special cheese pairing night with well-known Belgian Brewery Delirium from 6 to 8 pm. They will be pairing three beers a selection of cheeses specifically chosen to compliment each drink. Brewery reps will be around to talk about the beers and the brewery. Facebook.
Wednesday, July 10th
- Delirium will also be on tap at the Lantern and you will be able to keep the special glass with your first order while supplies last. Facebook.