Thursday, June 13th
- Bardic Brewing has been around for a while now, slowly growing their business with the anticipation of opening up a Spokane Valley tap room. You've been able to find their wonderful ciders on tap at various places throughout the area, but they have just released their first beer and will be selling growlers and bottles of it out of their brewing facility in the Spokane Valley from 4 to 6:30. Facebook.
Friday, June 14th
- The Car d'Alene car show in downtown CD'A is Friday evening and Slate Creek is hosting a pre-party from noon to 6 pm. Good beer, cool cars and a BBQ. Worse ways to spend a Friday afternoon. Facebook.
- The CD'A Growler Guys is hosting a special tasting event featuring 8+ great gluten-free and gluten reduced beers from places like Seattle's Ghostfish, Colorado's New Belgium and Lakefront Brewing in Milwaukee, WI. Facebook.
Saturday, June 15th
- The Crown and Thistle in downtown CD'A is celebrating World British Beer Day all day with specials on British beers. Facebook.
- The Viking Bar and Grill is hosting a Pints for Pups event from 6 to 10 pm to benefit Path of Hope Rescue. Reps from the organization, both human and furry, will be on hand to raise money and talk about the great work they do. Facebook.
Sunday, June 16th
- Brandywine Bar & Bottle Shop is celebrating Father's Day (and the recent addition of their outdoor deck) with BBQ from Frankie's Wood Fired Creations and Catering and live music starting around 3 pm. Facebook.
Wednesday, June 19th
- Local favorites No-Li and Badass Backyard Brewing are releasing a special collaboration IPA featuring Cascade and Citra Cryo hops. The release party will be at No-Li from 5 to 8 pm. Facebook.