Thursday, June 6th
- Starting today and going through August, Bellwether will be releasing a new Sour every Thursday for their "Sippin' on Sours" series. Starting with their "Finglas Oak Sour." Facebook.
- Nectar in Kendall Yards is kicking off Summer with a special featured flight with warm weather beers from two of the West Side's most popular breweries, Georgetown and Silver City. 6 to 8 pm. Facebook.
- The Kilted Growler Tap House in Hayden is hosting a tap takeover and bingo night from Oregon's Rogue Ales from 5 to 8 pm. Reps will be on hand and swag will be given out. Facebook.
- Post Falls' Up North Distilling is Bringing in Leavenworth's Icicle Brewing for a tasting event from 5:30 to 7:30. Facebook.
Friday, June 7th
- River City Brewing is holding the monthly First Friday garage party from 4 to 10. Live music starts at 6. Facebook.
- Badass Backyard Brewing is celebrating national donut day by giving out a free donut with every pint sold. The taproom opens at 2, so get there before they're gone. Facebook.
- Crafted Tap House in CD'A is hosting Pullman's Paradise Creek Brewing for a tap takeover from 5 to 8 pm. Facebook.
- The Growler Guys in CD'A is bringing in Rogue Brewing for a special "Christmas in June" party. There will be some special beers on tap, swag to hand out and possibly even Christmas cookies. 5 to 7 pm. Facebook.
- The Red White and Brewfest in Lewiston takes place from 5 to 9 pm at the Nez Perce County Fairgrounds. Over 20 beers, ciders and wines will be getting poured from several great local establishments. Tickets are $20 in advance or $25 at the door. Facebook.
Saturday, June 8th
- It's the 7th Anniversary of Iron Goat Brewing this weekend and they are celebrating all day and also raising money for Second Harvest Food Bank. There will be live music, special beer and lots of fun. A $5 donation to Second Harvest gets you in the door and you can bring home a commemorative glass. Doors open at 11 am. Facebook.
- English Setter Brewing is hosting their latest "Pints for Paws" event this time benefitting the Northwest Service Dog Alliance. Facebook.