- Iron Goat Brewing won gold in the Brown Porter category for their "Bob's Your Uncle" Brown Porter. While also capturing bronze in the Wood and Barrel Aged Beers category for the Gin Barrel Aged "Buzzsaw McThunder" IPA
- Perry Street Brewing earned both a silver and bronze in the Session Beers category for their "Session IPL" and their "Session IPmaybeA," respectively.
- Mead's Big Barn Brewing took home silver in the Other Strong Lagers category with their "Dietz Bock"
- Paradise Creek Brewing in Pullman grabbed gold in the German-Style Schwarzbiers category with their "After Dark" schwarzbier.
Congrats to them and all the winners. A full list can be found here.
Anyway, on to the events. Cheers! 🍻
Thursday, June 20th
- MickDuff's Brewing in Sandpoint is throwing a party to celebrate the release of their new "Snickerdoodle Imperial Stout" from 4 to 9 pm. Facebook.
- The Filling Station on 5th in CD'A is bringing in Michigan's Founders Brewing for a tap takeover from 6 to 8 pm. Swag will be given out and fun will be had. Facebook.
- Bellwether Brewing is continuing their Sippin' On Sours series by releasing a barrel aged version of their Joybringer sour. In a special twist, they are offering the Joybringer as a shot to be added to any of their other beers to basically create your own sour. Flights will be available to try multiple options and the bartenders would be happy to help guide you to great combos. 3 to 9 pm. Facebook.
Friday, June 21st
- Bent Tree Brewing, a new nanobrewery in Athol, ID is opening its doors to the public for the first time from 4 to 7 pm. Facebook.
- The Growler Guys in CD'A is hosting a launch party for local newcomer Paragon Brewing, which just recently started brewing their own beer on-site. They will have Paragon beers on tap and raffles/giveaways all night. 6 to 8 pm. Facebook.
Saturday, June 22nd
- The Grain Shed is celebrating the one year anniversary of their South Perry bakery/brewery. They will be doing a special food menu and have several specially brewed beers for the event. 5 to 9 pm. Facebook.
- Also celebrating 1 year in business, Utara Brewing in Sanpoint will be releasing a special tangerine pale anniversary beer. The first keg of the anniversary beer is only $1 per pint until it's gone, so get there early. Events starts at noon. Facebook.
- Happy Trails to Brews is hosting a fundraiser for Path of Hope animal rescue that they have (delightfully) dubbed "Happy tails at Happy Trails." A portion of the day's sales will be donated and there will be adoptable doggos on site to meet and hang out with. 4 to 8 pm. Facebook.
Sunday, June 23rd
- Iron Goat Brewing is hosting a charity pint night to benefit local non-profit, All Heart Infusion. From 5 to 10:30, $1 of each pint sold will be donated to this worthy cause. Facebook.
Wednesday, June 26th
- The downtown Spokane location of Steady Flow Growler House will be holding a special tap takeover and trivia night featuring beer from Northern California's Firestone Walker Brewing. 6 to 8 pm. Facebook.