Thursday, February 21st
- Reps from Elysian Brewing will be visiting McClain's Pizzeria from 6 to 8 pm. They'll be bringing some special beers and swag. Facebook.
- This is the opening weekend for new Northwest Spokane bar and bottle shop, Brandywine. I look forward to checking them out soon. Facebook.
- Riverbank Tap House at Northern Quest is bringing in Bend, OR's 10 Barrel Brewing for a pint night. They'll have a couple new releases and giveaways throughout the night. Facebook.
Friday, February 22nd
- The Coeur d' Alene Growler Guys is hosting a tap takeover by Montana's Great Northern Brewing from 6 to 8 pm. Facebook.
- Huckleberry's Market is having a pop-up tasting from Seattle's Ghostfish Brewing which specializes in gluten-free beer. 4 to 6 pm. Facebook.
Saturday, February 23rd
If you're in the mood for a bit of a drive (with a DD of course) Lewiston, ID is holding their annual brewfest from 2 to 7. It will feature over 30 local beers and ciders. Ticket details can be found on Facebook.
- Happy Trails to Brews will be featuring beers from CD'A's Tricksters Brewing. Pint of Tricksters beer will be $1 off all day and reps will be in the house from 6 to 8 pm. Facebook.
- The Spokane Chiefs are putting on a pregame brew bash from 4 to 6 pm featuring several regional breweries. $25 gets you a commemorative glass, 4 tasting pours and a ticket to the game (at 7). Facebook.
- Steady Flow Growler House downtown is once again hosting a brewery battle between the reigning champion Post Falls Brewing and North Spokane's Humble Abode Brewing from 4 to 6 pm. You will be able to buy a blind flight of the completion beers and vote for your favorite and the winning brewery gets bragging rights. I was at the last one, and it was an awesome time. Facebook.
Tuesday, February 26th
- Humble Abode is also hosting the Inland Brewers Unite Home Brew Club's Feb-Brew-ary home-brew challenge finals at 6 pm. Attendees will vote for their favorite beer and the winners will be able to brew a batch at the brewery where it will eventually be served. IMPORTANT NOTE: This event is only open to dues paying members of the IBU Home Brew Club, but they will be selling memberships at the door for as little as $10, so this would be a good chance to learn more about the organization and try some great beer. Facebook.
- Mead's Big Barn Brewing is teaming up with Remington's Restaurant and Lounge (at the Spokane airport Ramada) to host a special beer makers dinner starting at 6 pm. The meal will feature 4 beers paired with four special courses. Ticketing information can be found on Facebook.