Thursday, December 6th
- The featured flight at Nectar this week celebrates a couple of the most popular breweries in Portland: Eliptic and Breakside. There will be flight specials and reps from both breweries will be on site to chat about beer. Facebook.
- The Blackbird is also debuting a flight of four barrel aged beers they've had in their cellar. $16 for four, 4-oz pours of these special beers. Facebook.
Friday, December 7th
- Mountain Lakes Brewing will be donating $1 of ever pint sold from 3 to 9 pm to local non-profit All Heart Infusion. Come on out and support a great cause. Facebook.
- River City Brewing is hosting their monthly garage party from 4 to 10 pm. As usual, there will be music, art and beer and the Scone Ranger Bakery will be on hand to sell delicious treats. Facebook.
- Steady Flow Growler House Downtown is hosting their very first brewery battle between Post Falls Brewing Company and Spokane's Whistle Punk Brewing. Starting at 6 pm, each brewery will be bringing two beers for folks to blind taste test and vote on and the the winner will be crowned at 8 pm. Raffles and other fun stuff will be happening throughout the evening. Facebook.
Sunday, December 9th
- Valley favorite 12 String Brewing is celebrating their 7th Anniversary with a party from noon to 5 pm. They will be releasing their newest barrel-aged imperial IPA and offering special appetizers for the occasion. Head on down and congratulate them on 7 great years. Facebook.
- Bellwether is getting into the Christmas Spirit by hosting photos with Old World Santa to benefit Higher Ground Animal Sanctuary. They will also be hosting a holiday shop with specials on beer, mead, crafts and other goodies. Facebook.
Monday, December 10th
- Perry Street Brewing is partnering with their Friends at Casper Fry restaurant for their 4th annual Winter Jubilee dinner and beer pairing. Six courses from Casper Fry paired with six PSB beers. Tickets are $65 and should be purchased in advance. Details can be found on Instagram.