Wednesday, June 20, 2018

What's Hoppin' this Week?

Hey everybody - Here's what's going on this week. I will be spending the week down in the Bay Area going to a wedding and spending some time with my parents, so hold down the fort up here while I'm gone. I''ll likely be visiting a few breweries while I'm down there, so I'll be keeping my IG and Twitter updated with any cool stuff I come across. I'll also still be keeping an eye on what's going on up here, so as always, if you know of any events that I've missed, please let me know and I'll get them added. Thanks and drink well!

Thursday, June 21st


- Modern Times is continuing their northwest swing and will be hosting a tap takeover at The Filling Station on 5th in Coeur d'Alene. It kicks off at 5 pm. Instagram.

- Nectar in Kendall Yards has their bi-weekly flight night from 6-8 pm. This week they are featuring a themed flight of sour beers. Instagram.

Friday, June 22nd


- Beerocracy in Spokane's Garland District is having a second anniversary "Hootenanny" starting at 6 pm. They'll be breaking out some rare beers from their cellar and will have featured taps from Fremont and Firestone Walker. Congrats on two years! Here's to many more.🍻Facebook.

Saturday, June 23rd


- If you're into Cribbage, you'll want to be at English Setter this Saturday starting at 1 pm for their first ever Cribbage tournament. Registration ($5 in advance, $10 at the door) gets you entry into the tournament and your first beer. Preregistration is highly preferred. Facebook.

- The anniversary party continues at Beerocracy at 6 pm.

Tuesday, June 26th


- The Newport Highway Growler Guys will be hosting an event featuring several beers from 10 Barrel Brewing from 6:30 to 8:30. They will be giving out swag and offering special discounts on fills. Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Hoppin' this Week? 12.11.19

What’s Hoppin’ This Week: ‘Stoked on Oak,’ Abominable Snowman, doughnut-and-beer dinner and ‘Pints for Paws’